Friday 6 July 2012

The Christening

OK, so i've been very slack in updating the blog.  I've been at my new job now for a month and everything is starting to settle down to there are a LOT of things to do in preparation for our special trip to Hawai'i in September.

Eilidh was Christened in May and so was such a good baby, she slept through the whole thing and didn't even wake up when the water was poured on her head!

Here is a cute photo of her in her bonnet.  It was still too big for her but she was soo cute and lots of people complimented the bonnet so I was a happy bunny.



I have also dipped my toes into beaded jewellery with these simple bracelets for our trip to Hawai'i.  I've just bought some more beads and some memory wire to try and make something bigger after realising wearing two singles at the same time looked better than single bracelets.  More on that later.



Until next time...

Cat. x

2 comments:

  1. That bonnet is totally stunning, well done, she will have an heirloom for years to come.

    Lovely bracelets

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby looks so sweet in her bonnet! Her name is beautiful and very interesting, so much more intriguing than the names girls had when I was growing up. Is it a family name?

    ReplyDelete