Wednesday 29 February 2012

big lack of progress on the bonnet front.  I feel like I was tatting all night but I actually stopped at 8:30 for a rest then "Suits" was on at 9pm and we love that show.

I tried re-starting the hearts attaching to one picot but then found it pulled it at a funny angle by the time I had joined another two medallions so I cut them out and started again for a second time.  I got to the last heart in my first madallion and ran out thread so had to start for a 3rd time (by this stage I was getting upset becuase it takes 20 minutes to make a medallion)

At last I got two medallions attached and they look like they are in the right place (breath a sigh of relief) so I decided to leave it there for the night so I could watch my programmes.

Back at it again tonight and hopefully have another progress report tomorrow.  I will be off work tomorrow as Nao is going to the vets to get his teeth cleaned so I will be sitting at home with a doppy dog all afternoon.  Lots of time for tatting!! :-)

Till next time... Cat.x

No comments:

Post a Comment