Sunday 25 March 2012

i'm excited on two fronts just now.  My sister was induced yesterday and is in labour as I write this.  We are all waiting by the phone to get the news when the baby arrived and if I have a neice or a nephew.

The other exciting this which you guys will probably find more interesting is I also managed to grab two of Janes pop-a-bobbins that went on sale last night!!

I bought a purple heart and a zebrano wood, both with hooks (as I cant do without my hooked shuttles).

They are getting sent to me tomorrow so I will be finishing the bonnet with my shiney new shuttles.. I will post photos of both along with the new addition to our family very soon! :-)

Until next time..

Cat x

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what the baby is - boy or girl. Yes the shuttles are all waiting in the hallway in my wonderful shopping bag given to me by ridgetatter. I'll be out of the front door soon after nine in the morning by which time we should all know what the baby is!!!!

    ReplyDelete