Monday 26 March 2012

Introducing my Neice!

I would like to welcome me Neice, Eilidh Jess Duncan to the world.

She was born at 7pm last night after a 36 hour labour and weighs in at a healthy 8lbs and 7ozs!

Eilidh is pronounced Ay-lee so it looks like I no longer have the most difficult Gaelic name to pronouce!

here is a picture that I was sent from the Dad last night.  I'll be going in to see her tonight and I can't wait!  She looks like she is a big baby (I really hope my bonnet will fit her!)


Love you already, little one!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope mom & Dad are doing well..it is an adventure they will never forget for sure! Pictures can be deceiving Keith weighed in at 8 lb 10 oz but still seemed very small those first few days and weeks. He is gaining weight though and filling out just like she will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the whole family, I am glad you gave us the pronoucation of her name. I hope you get to see her tonight.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete